Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Automate exporting web responses from Chrome Browser in Java

So currently i am having to do manual test work in logging into test accounts and seeing what changes have been made to it. These changes are found in the web responses from certain request the api services calls make upon login. I filter through the response to find values i need to update a table so it that reflects the current status of the test accounts. I am wanting to go ahead and automate this tasks as we are starting to have well over 80+ test accounts.

Any idea how to automate exporting these web responses so that i can just consume the JSON data and write the values I'm looking for to table chart?

Comments