Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Sensenet CE Default_site returns 404 when deploying in IIS

I have installed Sensenet Services and Sensenet ECM Webpages packages in my .Net project using Nuget packages and followed the installation steps mentioned in the tutorial.

Everything works great when running via IISExpress. After deploying the same site in IIS, I get a 404 error I have hosted it on Default website under a new application with the name SensenetDM and trying to access the default site using http://localhost/sensenetDM/Root/Sites/Default_Site

IIS 404 page

I created this website using default MVC template, and default Home MVC template page works just fine. When I append Root/Sites/Default_Site to default page url, I get the above mentioned 404.

I have a few other websites hosted on this IIS I have also configured a dedicated application pool to this Sensenet web site.

I am not sure how to debug this issue. Any help would be appreciated!!

Comments