Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

recent Script run from a Drive (got crashed) saved from where in the Temp directories?

I have my scripts stored in the D: Drive of my Laptop HDD, and was running it all the time, but never saved as a copy in the C Drive SSD. Suddenly my HardDrive (D:) started making the clicking noise and the Drive Disappeared (Tomorrow I need to check with my IT to see if the Head is stuck).

But I was wondering, if all these recently ran scripts are stored somewhere in the temp Directory? if someone has some clue can you please share it here?

I grepped for the script contents in ( i use Strawberry perl in git bash for windows) C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Temp C:\Program Files\Git\tmp

but no traces of my scripts are found

Comments