Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Rectanglesmissededgesedgeswereinvisiblewhenzoomoutpdffigues

I created figures via Adobe Illustrator and saved figures as a PDF file.

All edges of rectanges are visible when zoom in/out in Adobe Illustrator.

However, in Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader, when I zoom out the figures, the edges of the rectangles missed (invisible). When they were zoomed out, edges were visible. I appreciate your help!

The pdf file : http://www.ibiomedical.net/other/test_zoom.pdf

view 1 (all edges are visible):

click to see the big figure

view 2 (some edges are invisible):

click to see the middle figure

view 3 (all edges are invisible):

click to see the small figure

Comments