Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Wheniclickmyformsubmititsnothidingmygoogleadvertdiv

When I click submit id like my div of google advert to hide and its not working. I've attached jQuery and tried it the hide/show etc but nothing

<div class="submit">                    
    <input type="submit" class="submit" name="submit" value="Send Message"/>
</div>

<article class="ArticleAdvert">
    <script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
     <!-- Index, Header -->
      <ins id="hide" class="adsbygoogle" 
           style="display:inline-block;width:100%;height:108px; background-color:#ffffff; margin-left:0px;"
           data-ad-client="ca-pub-2151036569300134"
           data-ad-slot="6450905041"></ins>
     <script>
     (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
     </script>      
</article>

Comments