Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

C++ Candidate Function not Viable

So I have a method called incNums which goes as follows

 void incNums(Block blocks[][10], int row, int col){
if(blocks[row][col].getNum() != -1 && row >= 0 && row <= 9 && col >= 0 && col <= 9) 
  {
    blocks[row][col].incNum();
  }
}

And I call it as follows:

incNums(blocks, row+1, col);

If you assume blocks is a 2d array that goes Block blocks[10][10], I keep getting this following error:

No matching function for call to 'incNums'
Candidate function not viable.

Please help. I recently switched from c9 to Xcode. This issue never occurs in c9. Also, I should mention I am using namespace std.

Comments