Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Contact form 7 +html in it

I am wanting to make a dropbox in my contact form 7 in which customer can type also so, I mix it with HTML so the output is as I wanted but when I select a city name in it ex(Depart From) other than the first option and click submit a mail comes to my email of city that is first in my option so, can you help me with that because my all problems are solved but this is the only problem I'm not getting. Please, help me know what is my mistake or what coding I can add in it so that I get desired result ASP. this is the screenshot of that coding

screenshot of that output

screenshot of that test mail in it depart from I have selected is "Harare" but in the mail it is "Abuja" which is the first option

Comments