Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

ipsec NULL encryption support in windows

I have a test server that runs over IPSec with NULL encryption. I am trying to configure in my windows client ipsec to use NULL encryption, but no success so far.

In linux ipsec NULL encryption can be achieved by using SADB_EALG_NULL given in linux/pfkeyv2.h, and it is working just fine.

In case of windows I am using IPsecSaContextAddInbound API and passing IPSEC_SA with IPSEC_SA_AUTH_AND_CIPHER_INFORMATION where encryption type is configured.

But problem is NULL Encryption is absent in IPSEC_CIPHER_TYPE_ Enumeration list which is set in IPSEC_SA_AUTH_AND_CIPHER_INFORMATION

So my question how can I achieve ipsec transport communication with NULL encryption in windows?

Comments