Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Android Multi Level Navigation Drawer with custom layout

I want to implement the navigation drawer with multilevel hierarchy. Expandable listview provides only one level hierarchy. I want to populate the navigation drawer from dynamic JSON data that comes from our Custom server through RestAPI in the form of multiple levels. I need the following pattern in the navigation drawer with the dynamic data for the unlimited level.

  1. MainMenuItem1
    • item1
    • item2
    • subMenu
      • item1
      • item2
  2. MainMenuItem2
    • item1
    • subMenu
      • item1
      • item2
    • item2

Any third-party library? can anyone help? please, I really need of this. Thank you so much in advance.

Comments