Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Anomalize package in R

I am a newbie to R.

I have tried to run the code from the page https://business-science.github.io/anomalize/ but I just cannot get it to work.

Out of pure frustration I decided to take a very basic data set and see if I could apply the Anomalize package. I have created a time-tbl with traffic data that looks like this:

structure of data

I use the following code to visualize the data:

traffic_data %>%
ggplot(aes(date, value)) +
geom_point(color = "#2c3e50", alpha = 0.25) +
theme_minimal() +
theme(axis.text.x = element_text(angle = 30, hjust = 1))

traffic data

When I try to run the following code to anomalize the data:

tbl_time_anomalized <- tbl1_time %>%
time_decompose(count, merge = TRUE) %>%
anomalize(remainder) %>%
time_recompose()

I get the following error: 'get_index_col' is not an exported object from >'namespace:tibbletime'

Any suggestions?

kind regards

Heinrich Muller

Comments