Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

C# - Gower Distance Implementation

In my machine learning project, I have a list of records that represent a student and his grades. I have mixed data types such as grades/credits/schoolfrom etc. Now whenever I receive a new student, I want to apply Gower Distance and fetch the nearest student available in the system and do some other computations.

However, my project is in c# and I cannot find any implementations or libraries.

I have something like this.

class Student
{
   double average; //numerical
   int numcredits; //numerical
   int schoolfrom; //categorical 0->5
   ...
}

I have List<Students> AllStudents

and when I receive a new student Student NewS = new Student()...

I want to fetch the nearest student from my list. Student NearestS = GetNearest(AllStudents,News)

Comments