Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Cannot create custom domain for Azure CDN endpoint

I have an Azure CDN set up with BlobStorage and it works just fine if I use the x.azureedge.net uri. But what I want of course is to configure my CDN so that I can use cdn.mydomain.se in this case. (x is something different, of course).

I have set up my DNS records with the following settings:

RECORD: CNAME TTL: 3600 POINT: x.azureedge.net

DNS setup

When I try to add my Custom Domain I get a green check and everything seems alright, so I click the Add button.

Valid CNAME

The result from clicking the Add button is this error message:

DNS error, cannot find CNAME record

Any ideas? I am doing something wrong or is this an issue with Azure ?

NSLOOKUP verifies my DNS settings:

NSLOOKUP

Comments