Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Displaying an embedded terminal in QT project

I am creating an application in C++ using QT. I would like to display a terminal embedded inside my project so that the users can compile their C++ code, etc.

Edit: I am building for Linux and Mac OS. I am using Ubuntu 18.04. QT version is 5.9.5.

Edit2:

I am trying to include qtermwidget from https://github.com/lxqt/qtermwidget in my project but I am stuck with the error error: qtermwidget_export.h: No such file or directory

Steps to reproduce the error:

  1. create a new qt project.
  2. replace the contents of main.cpp by the contents of examples/main.cpp in the github repo (https://github.com/lxqt/qtermwidget/tree/master/example).
  3. copy paste the lib directory from main github repo page into the project folder

Please let me know what is the correct way of using qtermwidget.

Comments