Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

How To Get Updated Trade Statuses Using Wax Express Trade API

I know this isn't the perfect place to post questions like this but I feel like I've asked everywhere and no one has answered yet. I posted it in the opskins subreddit as well. So, as a last attempt I'm going to ask here. This question pertains to Wax Express Trade API and I know a lot of people won't be familiar so sorry for wasting your time.

So I am using the API to send trade offers which is working perfectly fine. My question is, how do I know when a trade offer is accepted or declined? I know there are ways of checking through other requests like

https://api-trade.opskins.com/ITrade/GetOffer/v1/

then looking at the state, but that kind of seems like an odd method especially when you don't know how long it will take a user to accept/decline the offer. Is there an IPN like what CoinPayments or Paypal has? I'm using PHP (Composer) for the requests. I saw this

node.js version of what I need

but does that mean I'll get a second output from my previous request with a changed status code?

Comments