Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Importing the multiarray numpy extension module failed on Raspberry Pi 3B+

enter image description here

I'm running python 3.5.3 on the Raspberry pi, and getting this error. I've tried: I've uninstalled all of python 2.7 There is no anaconda installed on the raspberry pi. I've uninstalled and reinstalled numpy. I've installed an older version of numpy (1.14.6)

But I still get this issue on import numpy. There isn't any other code, just an empty python file that imports this library.

Anyone know how to fix this? looking at the other answers this was an old issue, and this same version of numpy runs without any errors on my laptop.

Comments