Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Standard Deviation Calculation - Multiple Linear Regression

If anyone advise the Standard Deviation formula involving 3 Independent Variables and 1 Dependent variable, that would be great. Calculating the Standard Deviation for simple linear regression is a straight forward one, as there is a formula to calculate that. But for Multiple Regression, there seems to be no formula available.

If some one can tell me how to calculate the standard deviation, using a method that does not require any formula, that would also be very helpfull.

I have the Standard Error value, I want the STD value to calculate the confidence and prediction intervals accurately.

Thanks -Satheesh

Comments