Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

string values selected from 3 spinners, then upload a file to FTP server, and put the file in the directories selected from the spinners

I am creating an app for a school which, based on selections from 3x Spinner drop-downs, will upload a file to an FTP server, and save the file to the directories selected from the Spinners. Everything in the app is working except for that part. I can save the file to the root folder on my FTP server, or a folder that is hard coded into my app. But I don't know how to upload the file to directories and sub-directories based on spinner selections. I have spent many hours searching for help and would really appreciate some help from all you Guru's out there.

Example: Spinner1 has the grades - "Grade 10", "Grade 11", "Grade 12". Spinner2 has the classes - "A Class", "B Class", "C Class". Spinner 3 has the subjects - "English", "Maths", "History".

Based on their selections from all three spinners, I want it to connect via FTP to my FTP servers root folder "\" and then save the file to the Directory location specified in the spinners.

FTP is working 100%.

So if a pupil selects "Grade 12" from Spinner1, "A Class" from Spinner 2 and "English" from Spinner 3, it will upload the file to "\Grade 12\A Class\English" Directory. All folders\directories are in place.

Comments